For those of you, who are die-hard romantics...with an eye for art and aesthetics...and admire all the colourful things in life...dynamism of design, flowers, books, clothes etc....

Friday, August 10, 2007

weekend musings

weekend approaching fast....
The very idea of spending a weekend freaks me out...Its damn scary!
Especially for some one like me who can work 24x7...
Unless there is an invite for a lavish brunch or a friend who can accompany me to CCD for latte and cookies...
Or else its sleeping, lazing around the house, reading a glossy or listening to my i-pod
Well...movies are also graet option...there's nothing to beat smell of caramel popcorn and coke
one friend of mine is after my life to go on a trek...but i dread the thought
I have never been on a trek though I would love to spend sometime by nature
Butterflies, birds, greenery all around
But for me an ideal weekend would be a lavish brunch with lot of chanpagne and pretty crowd all around to make a visual onslaught
....he he

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I enjoy writing on fashion and luxury :)